It's all about trust.
Our relationships with our clients and collaborators mean everything to us.
The work they do is not always easy, and we understand that being in front of a camera can be tough.
That's why every step of our process is about reducing our impact and presence,
so that what our cameras capture is as honest as possible.
Story mapping, shooting, animating, editing.
At no point do we outsource the creative direction. We're the same team that maps out the story from the beginning in our Story Core process, that actually creates the image in production and refines the story in post-production. No handing-off to other mysterious cinematographers or editors, no dilution of vision.
Project management, locations, dates, rates.
We designed the studio and trailer to reflect our inclusive and integrated process. And we're proud to have constant communication and transparency with our collaborators - at no point are you left hanging with questions about our shared project. We work tirelessly to finish our work under budget and on time.
Custom camera rigs, color correction, audio mixing.
We are proud to own all of the equipment we shoot with. It frees us to shoot more flexibly, understand our tools better, and build out exactly the kit we need for a specific shot in advance. Everything from suction cup mounts to remote controlled jibs to the stedicam has been custom built by our team.
Sprinter Van | Grip Trailer
- Mobile / Remote Editing
- 170 sqft. of dedicated gear / grip storage.
- Oversized displays for direct feed to camera.
- Off-grid power for up to 12 hours of continuous use
- Fully insulated and temperature regulated for year round productions.
- Interior walls treated with idea paint for on-site story mapping and collaboration.
- Most economical for field production when compared to planes and trains.
Hub for story-mapping and rough cut reviews with clients.
Greater control of lighting and sound in production.
- Post-production suites.
- Venue for hosting events and collaborations.
- 2,000 square feet serving as a photo and video studio.
- 25' high ceilings, white studio wall 55 feet long.
- 40 outlets on individual breakers with three phase power in the ceiling lighting grid.
- Ground floor with oversized loading door, sound-proofed
- Located on ground floor for easy loading access through 18' garage door.
- HD projector with 20' throw.
- Bose L1 complete sound system for all audio needs.
- 1,500 square feet of full kitchen, bathroom, office space, storage.
- Five minutes to Logan Airport, ten minutes to Downtown Boston and Seaport District.
- Accessible by car, subway and water shuttle.